Tuesday 5 January 2016

Five Guys Review!

 Five out of five!
*****

 Photos: Taken in 'Five Guys' restaurant at the O2 arena. 

Five Guys is a restaurant chain that is taking the UK by storm. Although very popular in America - where it originates from, the Brits can't seem to get enough!

I'm personally not one for casual fast food restaurant's. If it was up to me I would happily have a tasty pasta dish and a cold glass of white wine. However, It was my boyfriends birthday and It was his day. So... Five guys it was!

The restaurant was jam-packed. People were queuing out the door! To be honest I wasn't looking forward to it at all. Was it really worth the wait? But oh, my, god.

Not only did the queue move faster than a blink of an eye, the person who served us was absolutely incredible. I regret not grabbing his name. He was so jolly behind the counter, a smile from ear to ear and happy to help.

After being given a ticket and waiting for our number to be called out, we clinked our Corona's. And I know what you're thinking? Beer? Really? Well it was Ryan's day! And the larger was pretty delicious. 

Next, the food arrived.

I'm not one for burgers... in fact, I barely eat red meat. So I went for the original hot dog... and boy am I glad I did! It was nothing like the hot dogs that you get normally here in the UK. Who knew a sausage in a bun could be so good?
(No euphemism intended...) 

My boyfriend couldn't fault his cheese burger. And the fries? (That's chips to you and I English folk)  were out of this world. Not only are they cooked in 100% Peanut oil, the portion sizes were massive! 

Oh, and you can also add different flavors to your soft drinks. We added raspberry to Coca Cola, and although I wasn't too keen on it, my boyfriend adored it!

I can honestly say I had a wonderful evening, and Five Guys played a massive part of that.
While their food is quick and simple, its absolutely delicious, and the atmosphere is buzzing. I would defiantly recommenced.
I'll be returning very soon!

Five out of Five!
Well done!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hello Alex Grace. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig